Sunday, June 10, 2012

February 17, 2012

Well I went to my PCP for my monthly weigh-in he was happy that I had lost 7 lbs as a result of putting me on the thyroid meds. It seems to be helping with the weight loss. He dropped my calorie intake a bit and increased my exercise. He wants me to do 10,000 steps a day. Told him I was doing the Wii Fit, and the Wii Biggest Loser and he seems to think it is helping. He said also it will help with my exercise program for when I have my surgery and wants me to do those twice a day. Told him I bought one of those FitBit's and wear it from time I get up till time I go to bed. He took a look at it and was impressed with what all it measures. he had me do the sleep monitoring for about 3 days to see what kind of activity is goin on there, so he called me in a different script and wants me to reduce my dosage by 1/4. Said to take one whole tab and half of another one. Trying to get me completely off of them, but when I dont take them I flip flop all night and cannot get to sleep. I have hard time getting to sleep and staying asleep. Gt my daighter - in - law living here now and she is doing the Wii with me. So we both are trying to get fit with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment