Friday, June 22, 2012

June 20, 2012

Went to Wal-Mart with my son and my grandson to get a few things, I was in the automotives to get new car floor mats for my car, picked out the front ones to match my steering wheel cover of the Real Tree camo with pink writing. Well just wanted plain black ones for the back floors and couldn't find the price on them each, so I stepped forward raised the box up to find the price of them, when I went to step back I stepped on a slick spot and foot went out from in under me and fell to the floor doing the splits and hurt my leg. Couldn't find a worker nowhere, so my son went up front and got me an electric scooter and we finally found someone halfway across the store and reported the fall to them. Come home called my pcp, he had me come in, they sent me for xrays on the knee and gave me pain meds and an anti-inflammatory med to take. Cant stand up on it feels like where the upper and lower leg bones join is just floating around there freely. Can hobble around but not stand on it. Gave me crutches to walk on but I use just one on the side that's hurt cause I cant walk with them things. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment