Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Monday December 26, 2011

Well, this was very discouraging today. I got a notice on my facebook page that someone reported I tried to add them and dont know them. What a stupid reason to report someone. So I pulled all the people I had requested etc out of my friends, cause not sure which ones I added or the ones who added me. So to be fair I pulled them all, if they want me back on their friends they can re-request me, otherwise I wont be adding. Very discouraging. I only added a few from the groups I am in for the WLS on facebook. Its very tempting to remove myself from those groups. If someone go as far as reporting me, what tells me that they will be supportive when I need it which is why I added a few. So if I was on your facebook page friends list but not now and you want me to be a friend you will have to add me yourself. I thought thats what these groups and pages are for is for the support. Am very upset over this. I know its just something little but thats what upsets me so much cause something petty like this and have to report me. Never ever been reported in all the years have used facebook.

Might just get the support from the live (in-person) groups for now on. Not sure, just very upset over this. Thats all I did was just request to add thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment