Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sunday December 18, 2011

Well today was a lazy day today. Just sat around and played on the computer a bit. Worked on some of my pics and scrap-booked them a bit, I am getting anxious just to get the consult over with and see what goes on for the consult. Not sure what goes on in the consult so if anyone can help me out please comment below. Then I guess this is where insurance goes into place, not sure on that either, so please comment on that as well. I go to my Primary Care Provider tomorrow to get the medically supervised diet going. He knows I've been struggling with my weight but hasn't been documented I don't think. I was told need to go to doc once a month for next 6 months without missing a month or it wont count for the supervised diet. So figured get started on that now. I have my consult with Dr Sprunger at Tempe St Luke's on December 28th....so excited. Will update you all as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment