Saturday, December 24, 2011

Wednesday December 21, 2011

Well, today I weighed in at 235, My gosh will it stop going up. Geez by time I get to submit my papers and have my surgery gonna be big as a house. I don't understand why keeps going up. It usually reaches its peak at about 239-245 then stops and goes back down to bout 219 then starts climbing again. Grrrrrr.......wish it would stop. Be so glad to get my surgery.

Talked to 2 of my kids today. They all live in a different state than I do. Its hard at holidays not having any friends or most importantly none of my family around. I'm very close to my family and hurts not to get to see them at Christmas. Didn't realize Christmas is this weekend till my oldest son said something to me bout their dinner. I was like OMG, didn't realize it was this weekend. But hey since Christmas that close so is my birthday (3 days later).

No comments:

Post a Comment