Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday December 27, 2011

Well today went by kinda quickly for me. Got my first consult with the surgeon tomorrow. My boyfriends and I are going there together so he can see what this entails as well. Kinda excited but then again nervous as well. I got all my paperwork ready that they gave me the day of the seminar in the packet (December 14, 2011). My appointment is at 10:25 am. Yeah I know I shouldnt be going to doc on my birthday but this will be something I can look forward to. And possibly by this time next year be on the journey and have gotten rid of alot of the weight by this time next year. I shouldnt say lose the weight cause I dont ever wanna find it again. So when its gone its gone not lost. Boot it to the curb. Will update you all tomorrow when i get home. If I can get my phone's camcorder to work right I will do a YouTube update on my visit. Been trying to do a firmware update it to get the front camcorder to work. If not will have my boyfriend record me cause his is working. Am sure he will have questions too. I never got this far last time I seeked out the wls. I just got as far as the seminar then decided to give the hcg a try. I did for 15 months and wound up puttin it all back on during maintainence plus a few extra. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment